Xerox WorkCentre 7800
Opinie: brak, dodaj
Parametry i opis
Phaser 7800 Now any business that produces large volumes of high-resolution output, such as advertising agencies, graphic design shops, marketing communications firms, photography studios, medical imaging applications and countless others, can keep more of their business-critical print jobs in-house thanks to the Phaser 7800 colour printer’s unbeatable state-of-the-art technologies. With the winning combination of consistently superior image quality and professional-level colour-matching technologies, no other A3 paper size colour printer gives creative professionals the freedom to produce more customer-facing collaterals in-house. Quick Facts
- Colour: up to 45 ppm
- Black: up to 45 ppm
- True 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution
- First-page-out time as fast as 9 seconds for colour and black-and-white
- Maximum paper size: 330 x 450 mm/SRA3
- Automatic two-sided output standard
- Exceptional media-handling flexibility
- Wide range of finishing options available
- Maximum duty cycle of up to 225,000 pages per month
- Minimum dimensions (w x d x h): 641 x 699 x 578 mm
- Power requirements: 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- What comes in the box
- Colour toner cartridges (capacity: 6,000 pages each1)
- Black toner cartridge (capacity: 24,000 pages1)
- Imaging unit (capacity: 145,000 pages2)
- Power cord
- Software and documentation
- True 1200 x 2400 dpi consistently produces the most realistic images, photos and graphics, plus the sharpest text and fine-line detail
- PANTONE® approved solid-colour simulations and Xerox colour correction technology deliver results that always match your expectations, while true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ ensures accuracy you can count on
- PhaserMatch® 5.0 colour management and calibration software, including the PhaserMeter Colour Measurement Device powered żeby X-Rite, adds a professional level of colour control and helps maintain colour accuracy print after print, and across all output devices.
- Advanced trapping technology ensures clean edges and prevents gaps between adjacent colours. Plus, black text on coloured backgrounds and coloured text on black backgrounds always prints sharp and clear.
- Xerox Hi-Q LED print head provides better dot-to-dot intensity and timing control, and produces more precise colour registration
- Superior performance, with black-and-white and colour output as fast as 45 ppm
- More power, with a 1.33 GB processor, 2 GB of memory and a kanon 160 GB hard drive
- The 225,000-page monthly duty cycle supports the heaviest office print volumes
- Automatic two-sided printing comes standard, providing more flexibility and helping reduce paper consumption. Plus, duplexing is just as fast as single-side printing, so there’s no sacrificing efficiency for conservation
- Optional Extra Heavy Duty Media Kit lets you print two-sided output on standard and custom-size media in weights up to 300 gsm
- Finishing options range from stacking and stapling with the flexibility to add separate hole punching, creasing, v-folding and booklet-making capabilities
- The large, 109 mm colour touch screen interface features big, bright icons and intuitive menus that make walk-up operation faster and easier than ever
- Embedded help videos provide quick troubleshooting assistance right on the front panel
- CentreWare™ Internet Services embedded web server lets you view job status and troubleshoot right from your web browser
- Easy, front-side access no rotating or moving the printer to perform routine maintenance like changing toner and adding paper
- Bi-directional communication sends print-job updates, along with toner and paper supply levels, to your desktop or even over the web. Pop-up alerts immediately notify you of any print problems — and how to fix them
- standard duplexing helps you reduce paper consumption
- Innovative EA Toner with low-melt technology requires a lower fusing temperature than traditional toner while offering glossy, beautiful office graphics
- Hi-Q LED Print engine technology consumes minimal energy and space, and operates quietly
- The heat-efficient IH fuser consumes substantially less power in standby mode and achieves a start-up time of less than 15 seconds
- The innovative Earth Smart feature allows you to choose via the print driver the most environmentally sensitive options for your job
Powiązane media (media mogą nie dotyczyć bezpośrednio prezentowanego produktu)
Hoe werkt de Xerox WorkCentre 7800 serie?
Hans Hagebout van Xtandit laat u alle mogelijkheden zien van de Xerox WorkCentre 7800 serie. In deze serie vallen de 7830, 7835, 7845 en de 7855. Zie voor meer informatie: http://www.xtandit.nl/pro...
Xerox WorkCentre 7800 Family - Loading Bypass Tray (Labels & Envelopes)
www.chinookagency.com Chinook Business Systems Ltd is an exclusive product representative for Xerox Canada Ltd. and is a locally owned business. All products, support and service are provided...
Xerox WorkCentre 7800 Series
For more information: http://www.ssmd.com/product/workcentre-7800-series/ The Xerox WorkCentre 7800 Series (7830/7835/7845/7855) is breakthrough technology that provides high-impact color,...